Monday, January 7, 2008

Random Facts About Me

Random Things you might (or might not) know about me.....

I always wanted Blue eyes. I love the color of my eyes when I wear Teal Green – they turn a greenish brown color. Very nice!

I love orange. Especially the Crayola Crayon color of Red Orange.

I like control.

Silent Night makes me cry.

I love Cucumber Melon things from Bath & Body Works. But too much of the scented stuff makes me break out!

I love, love, love me a Almond Latte (or Amaretto)

Amaretto Sour is a very nice drink! DiSirano Amaretto is the best. (How DO you spell that?!)

I used to bite my nails. I quit.

I like to draw.

I love to watch GemTV. Brooke is my favorite. (Dish Network Ch 226) I don't buy. I just watch. We've nicknamed some of the ladies. One is Frankenstein. Another, Sausage Fingers.

I still do bookkeeping for the Private Investigator.

I love watching Food Network.

I like froggy things. Why?!

I used to collect piggy things. Again, why?!

I like Smurfs. I call my cat (Murphy) Smurfy! He doesn't care.

I LOVE eating a Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap at Subway.

I drive a stick shift.

My first cars were: 1- Chevy Chevette, 2- Pontiac Phoenix, 3- Ford Mustang GT 5.0 5 speed! It rocked! The Chevette was totaled in a hit & run and in the process totaled two 78 Monte Carlos (NICE!) parked in the guy's driveway. That was my first trip to the ER!

Now I drive a Ford F150 4x4, Color: Black, Windows: Blacker. Nickname: Beast!

I love Fords! I come from a Ford family.

My maiden name is Hungarian. Married name is French.

When I go to the store, I get a buggy. Not a shopping cart.

I used to say "rernt" instead of "ruined" until Brian made fun of me severely. Now, I just say rotten to avoid the whole scenario.

I also say "elst" instead of "else". Thanks, Hannah, for pointing that out. I still say it though.

I like wind chimes.

I love summertime. I like floating in the pool.

I love my flowers and plants. I have about 30 house plants.

I went on a 4-day cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman Islands. I hated boats! I hadn't been on a boat in YEARS before that! I worked through the fear! Yay for Me!

My fear is that I'll drown. I'd rather die in my sleep.

I went Deep Sea Fishing a couple years ago. I caught a HUGE grouper! That's hard work!

My life seems to revolve around food! I love going to get Steak and Scallops from Ohana's Steakhouse. (THAT'S my #1 meal!) I love salads from Olive Garden. I love chips & salsa from Carlos Okelly's. I love baked potatoes from Famous Dave's (along with the beef brisket). I love to eat at HuHot Mongolian Stirfry - it's just not really worth it to go to a buffet for me though!!

I lost my passport after my cruise.

I love to bake. I've passed along my passion for cooking/baking to my son. Bless his heart!

More to come later....

No comments: